Are you ready for Google Algorithm Updates in SEO 2014
I understand you’ve been doing good with your SEO in the year 2013 and have been visible in organic search results on Google. As the year goes by, new changes are expected to happen.
First, let’s have a walk-through over Google algorithm updates over the past year.
In the year 2013 we saw that Google made changes in Panda and Penguin algorithms. We also saw the Hummingbird in its fierce mood since its launch. Many webmasters complained of their shift from first page of Google to third, fourth and even beyond the tenth page in search results. While Panda and Penguin have been much improved over each and every change made in the past year, Hummingbird algorithm focused more on semantic search results and the knowledge graphs.
How to be ready for Search Engine Optimization in 2014 ?
In the year 2014 we are going to see more of the updates in Hummingbird. Google is all set to ponder more upon the quality and accuracy of content. Content that you post on your web pages must be original and more of a user understandable type instead of using words from the Oxford dictionary. Professional search engine optimization experts and webmasters need to be on a day to day activity with respect to their website.
Google will more be focusing on clear visibility or higher ranking of website with a closer accuracy to the keywords fed by the users. It is not just going to be dependent entirely on following factors:-
- Title of the website
- Meta Tags
- Header Tags
- The general or superlative class content
- The Volume of content which not much relevant to the search keywords tapped in
Pondering on What Factors will help you with SEO 2014 ?
Instead Google algorithm will figure out strategies more on the following factors:-
- More accurate content for the user
- Continuous social update signals on social medias
- Better user reviews with positive comments
- More frequent activity on site
- Growth of more accurate content on your website
- Growth of your website’s size over time
- Fresh updates & user activity on site
- Focus on SEO strategies is more important than a traditional optimization
I think, focusing on the above mentioned points will help all webmasters and SEO experts for a great visibility on Google’s organic search results. Wish you all the best for visibility on Google !