We Build Website Equity Through SEO
With SEO, you’re building online visibility and equity into your website. Unlike internet advertising options that require a paid inclusion, the ROI of SEO continues long after a campaign ends.
Other Benefits of an SEO Campaign:
- Long-Term ROI: Since the improvements made for your site through SEO are permanent, they keep working to bolster your site even after the campaign ends. This leads to a long term ROI which can still be returning dividends years after the campaign ends.
- Website Equity: Equity in your website increases as you continue using SEO. Other internet marking forms require you to increase your monthly budget to see higher returns.
- Customer Trust: Many customers view websites that have strong rankings in search engines as having a better product or service than sites that don’t rank well.
What Kind of Results Can You Expect?
Now that you have an understanding of what we do, why we do it and how we do it. You probably would like to know what kind of results your business can expect. Though not even Google can promise you keyword rankings, we can promise you that we will use tried and tested techniques to work towards improving your search engine performance from an organic ranking and traffic perspective.
Our Typical Range of Success!
These statistics are based upon an analysis of a dozen clients acquired in 2011. We looked at the growth in their non-branded organic search engine traffic, percentage increase in first page rankings and the change in estimated keyword value (provided by SEMRush.com).
- 20 – 70% increase in organic search engine traffic.
- 50 – 200% increase in first page rankings.
- 100 – 400% increase in estimated keyword value.
As search engines have made updates to combat unethical SEO techniques, still used by many SEO companies, we have always worked within their guidelines and are still able to show our clients impressive long-term results.
SEOs Impact on Leads
According to a 2011 Online Marketing Study
This 2011 State of Digital Marketing Report was compiled by Webmarketing123. The company surveyed more than 500 U.S. online marketers in August and September 2011. Whether B2B or B2C, both groups of marketers agree that SEO has the biggest impact on lead generation. 57 percent of B2B marketers credit SEO as their primary source of generating leads, while 41 percent of B2C marketers agreed.